Oregon Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages
The CoT February 2021 | The 7th Annual Celebration of Teaching Conference
Theme: Teaching ONLINE in K-12: Best Practices, Challenges, and Perspectives
Conference Date: February 20, 2021 | Time: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm EST
Call for Proposals submission deadline January 18, 2021
The CoT February 2021 CALL FOR PROPOSALS.
Submit a Proposal
The CoT February 2021 seeks 10-minute practical demo lessons addressing this year's theme - Teaching Online in K-12.
The presentation should focus on one of the online aspects of instructing ELLs/MLLs in the online environment and may address (but is not limited to) the following components of the lesson sequences:
Scaffolding and Differentiation:
- managing different language levels in one content area class;
Facilitating group work:
- mediating student-student interactions,
- transitioning between whole-class and small group instruction;
Giving every student a voice:
- making sure we are hearing from everyone,
- translaguaging in online settings.
Membership | Publications | Events | About Us | Contact
© 2018 ORTESOL - Oregon Teachers of English To Speakers of Other Languages.